Penulis Utama : Setyo Hadi Nugroho
Penulis Tambahan : -
NIM / NIP : H.1305519
Tahun : 2010
Judul : Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi produktivitas tenaga kerja wanita pada kegiatan pemangkasan lepas panen di Afdeling Assinan Kebun Getas, PTPN IX, Kabupaten Semarang
Edisi :
Imprint : Surakarta - F. Pertanian - 2010
Kolasi :
Sumber : UNS-F. Pertanian Jur. Agrobisnis
Subyek : AGROBISNIS
Jenis Dokumen : Skripsi
ISSN :
ISBN :
Abstrak : ABSTRACT Coffee is one of prospective commodities in supporting national development strategy. There’s some ways to enhance coffee productivity, one of them is by doing postharvesting cutting. Labour used for this activity is female, because they’re more patient and careful than male. But there are many factors which impact their productivity. Some literatures gave informations that the impact factors of female labour productivity are age, stage of education, working experience, distance to the field of the work, coffee plant age, and the tophographics land. Thereby, it need an analysis of those factors. This research was done in Afdeling Assinan, Getas Field, PTPN IX, Semarang District. Some refferences that need by this reseach was available in this location. Multiple Linear Regression is used, helped by SPSS 12 software to analyse its statistical number. Female labour productivity in postharvesting cutting is 50.07 trees/work-man-day. Generally, the four independent variables that be predicted influent the female labour productivity have the strong correlation between one to another with the correlation coeffisient value is 79 %. All the independent variables influent the productivity of female labour by 62.4%, and the rest 37.6% caused by other factors. But, individually, only the working experience (X3) that able to predict the productivity of female labour significantly. The statistical model is . It means that one more year working experience can upgrade female labour productivity as 0.135 trees/ work-man-day. Key word: productivity, female labour, multiple linear regression
File Dokumen Tugas Akhir : abstrak.pdf
Harus menjadi member dan login terlebih dahulu untuk bisa download.
Setyo Hadi Nugroho.pdf
File Dokumen Karya Dosen : -
Status : Public
Pembimbing : 1. Dr. Ir. Mohd. Harisudin, MSi
2. Wiwit Rahayu, SP. MP
Catatan Umum : 4606/2010
Fakultas : Fak. Pertanian