Penulis Utama : Muhamad Erwin
Penulis Tambahan : -
NIM / NIP : C0310038
Tahun : 2017
Judul : An analysis of proper names translation in business book how to make sales when you don’t like selling: a study of translation techniques and ideological tendency
Edisi :
Imprint : Surakarta - Fak. Ilmu Budaya - 2017
Kolasi :
Sumber : UNS- Fak. Ilmu Budaya Jur. Sastra Inggris-C0310038-2017
Subyek : TRANSLATION
Jenis Dokumen : Skripsi
ISSN :
ISBN :
Abstrak :

This study was conducted to analyse the proper names ideology in business book “How to Makes Sales When You Don’t Like Selling”. The purposes of this study are to find out the techniques used by the translator in translating the proper names and to identify the translation ideology.This study is using descriptive qualitative research method. In collecting data, purposive sampling technique was applied. There are 132 data and their translation found in the business book. The analysis shows that there are 7 techniques applied in this study of translating proper names. They were Preservation, Addition, Transformation, Omission, Localization, Globalization, and Creation. The analysis of translation ideology indicates that 105 (79.0%) data are categorized as foreignized translation. On the other hand, 27 (21.0%) data are domestication ideology. The technique resulting translation with highest level of foreignization is preservation and the technique resulting translation with highest level of domestication is transformation. 

File Dokumen Tugas Akhir : abstrak.pdf
Harus menjadi member dan login terlebih dahulu untuk bisa download.
COVER.pdf
BAB I.pdf
BAB II.pdf
BAB III.pdf
BAB IV.pdf
BAB V.pdf
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf
SURAT PERNYATAAN.pdf
File Dokumen Karya Dosen : -
Status : Public
Pembimbing : 1. Prof. Drs. Riyadi Santosa, M.Pd., Ph.D
Catatan Umum :
Fakultas : Fak. Ilmu Budaya